Saturday, 2 February 2013

Qloud- Stream Audio & Video Over Wifi

Hello guys, this is The Mysterious guy back with another video for you.
Lately I've been doing alot of videos about some android apps I came across.

                      So, Qloud is an app with which you can even stream HD videos over Wifi from your PC or any kind of other networking server. It is  available in the play store. You also need to install a server client on the pc which seems fairly logical. The process is simple. You can even define what folders you want to share over wifi & with whom you wanna share all that. I won't go into much detail since my Wifi password is strong & I haven't given it to any of my neighbours.
                     My experience with the app was positive & I watched 1080p HD videos on my cell for 8 hours straight without a glitch. Some of the apps I've used before which provide the same functions tend to drop connection after some time or the bandwidth starts to degrade. And then you have to restart the app to get everything working again. This didn't happen  in case of Qloud. Well, It uses quite an amount of CPU power from the computer though for real time encoding. This will also work fine on a pc with a dual core. No big deal. Also, if you quit while watching a video, it will remember where you stopped & next time it will give you the option to resume from where you started. Thats a good feature that I liked. Some of the highly used apps lack this feature.

                     I didn't test Audio streaming for a long time but according to my experience with the video, streaming audio should be very smooth. The music player has a simple GUI. Nothing Fancy.
                     So I highly recommend this app for people who are looking for Audio/Video streaming apps.

I haven't been paid for writing this review & I'm not manipulating people either.

So this wraps-up the blog for today. See you next time.
Do not forget to subscribe & even share my blog if you like.

-The Mysterious Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment